InLine has extensive knowledge of the California Building Code’s structural provisions. Consulting is offered for most structural related problems and issues.
· Residential Buildings including new home developments, custom homes, hillside homes, homes with basements, townhomes, apartments, home additions and home remodels.
· Civil Structures including retaining walls, screen walls, pedestrian, horse and golf bridges, water tanks, drainage channels and culverts, entry monuments.
· Commercial Tenant Improvements including store fronts, ceilings, metal stud framing, cat walks, glass supports, awnings.
· Underground Structures including pump stations, basements, and tunnels.
· Industrial and Facility Structures equipment bracing, vehicle lifts, stress analysis, electrical unit seismic anchorage.
· Preparation of structural design documents including engineering calculations, drawings, details and specifications.
· Field Inspections.
· Building Evaluation Reports including due diligence studies, seismic evaluations, and risk management evaluations.
· Pier Review.
· Project Management.
· Legal Work including technical case preparation.